Relaxing and enjoying in my backyard is one of my favorite leisure time during the spring and summer, so I am always on the look out for creative ideas to decorate my garden. You don’t have to spend extra money on some fancy garden decors. With a bit of creativity and time, you can create some cute garden decors by yourself.
Here is a nice DIY project to make ladybug mosaic garden stones. They are lovely decoration to brighten up your garden! I really like their bright colors, which add a colorful and fun touch to your garden. Let’s get started!
Here are the supplies you may need:
- Round container;
- Plastic bag;
- Black and red tiles;
- White glass beads;
- Take a round container with the shape of the base resembles that of a ladybug.
- Wrap the inside of the container with a plastic bag.
- Pour the cement in the container and mix with water according to the instructions on the bag of cement.
- When the mold is dry, use a chalk to draw the patterns of a ladybug on it.
- Glue the tiles on the mode according to the patterns.
- Glue the white glass beads as the eyes. Enjoy!
The followings are other creative ideas to make ladybug garden decors. They are fun crafts to work with kids. Enjoy!