Here is a super cute idea to make a unique and romantic calendar. It consists of a lot of small paper hearts that form a big heart and a small paper heart that marks the Valentine’s day. Place the calendar in a picture frame to make a nice table decor or wall art. Take this idea further and you can create one that marks other important dates. Enjoy!
Here are the things you will need:
- Colored cardstock;
- Picture frame.
- Make some colored paper strips.
- Cut out small paper hearts.
- Print the calendar of February on a piece of white paper and draw the heart template on the upper part of the paper.
- Glue the small paper hearts on the heart template and on the 14th of February.
- Place the calendar in a picture frame.
Now you have a unique and romantic panel for home decoration!