Bow hair accessories are very popular these days. They are cute, colorful, and easy to make. If you want to personalize your hair accessories, why not make one yourself? Here is a nice DIY project to make a pretty plaid bow hair clip. It’s so lovely and perfect for little girls. And it’s quick and easy to make. Of course you can use other patterns of fabric to create your own style. The bow attaches easily to your hair with a subtle hair clip. Just select your favorite colors and patterns of fabric and get started!
What you need:
- 3 pieces of plaid fabric: 7*14 cm, 7*10 cm and 2*6 cm;
- Double sided tape;
- Wire or thread;
- Hair pin;
How to do:
1. Have all the supplies ready.
2. Apply a piece of double sided tape horizontally to the middle of the 7*14 cm fabric.
3. Fold it to secure and apply another piece of double sided tape vertically in the middle.
4. Fold again to secure.
5. Do the same for the 7*10 cm fabric.
6. Use wire or thread to tie the middle of the fold fabrics to make two bows.
7. Place the small bow on the large bow and secure with wire or thread.
8. Apply a piece of double sided tape horizontally to the middle of the 2*6 cm fabric.
9. Fold it to secure. Wrap it around the middle of the bows and secure with glue or tape.
10. Glue the hair pin to the back of the bow.
11. This pretty plaid bow hair clip is ready!
You may also like this fabric flower hair clip.