Too messy on your desk? Let’s make a nice and easy desktop organizer to put everything neatly. It looks very pretty, isn’t it? Let’s get started!
What you need:
- Empty containers: you can use tin cans, baby formula canisters and even toilet paper rolls.
- CD for the base of the organizer;
- Yarn or sisal rope with colors of your choices;
- Coffee beans;
How to do:
- Wrap the the outside of the containers with yarn and secure with glue.
- Wrap one side of CD with yarn and secure with glue.
- Place the containers on the CD and secure with glue.
- Decorate the organizer with ribbon bows and coffee beans. Here you go!
The organizer is so beautiful and gives a special charm to your desk. You can use multicolored yarn or other materials such as sisal rope to make it. You can also use other ornaments to create your own designs. Happy crafting!
The followings are other similar projects to make easy desktop organizers. Enjoy!