With a little bit of creativity, we can create some cute and unique designs to decorate our fridges. Here is a fun DIY project to make a “cat thinking about fish” fridge decoration. Isn’t that cute? It will give your kitchen a cheerful look. Let’s try it!
Here are the things you will need:
- Adhesive paper;
- Tulle skirt;
- Needle and thread;
- Measure the size of the fridge and draw the template of the cat.
- Draw the cat and fish on the adhesive paper according to the template.
- Cut out the silhouettes and apply them onto the fridge. For better result, clean the fridge door first with soap and water.
- Make a nice bow and attach a magnet to it.
- Make a pretty tulle skirt and sew magnets around the waist.
- Decorate the cat with the bow and the tulle skirt.