Making some sock dolls are so fun. I have posted DIY projects to make sock bunny, sock owl, sock piglet, sock monkey and so on. Now let’s make a sock teddy bear! Isn’t that adorable? It’s so soft and comfortable for the little hands, a perfect gift for your little ones! You can use old socks or socks that are missing the other half, which is a nice way of recycling. Let’s get crafting!
Here are the supplies you may need:
- A sock;
- Polyester or cotton filling;
- Needle and thread;
- Cotton gauze;
- Draw the template of the Teddy bear head on the sock and cut it out.
- Do the same with the body part of the Teddy bear.
- Insert cotton filling into the head template and sew to close.
- Sew a piece of cotton gauze for the face.
- Sew buttons and beads for the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Insert cotton filling into the body template and sew to close.
- Sew a piece of cotton gauze on the body part for decoration.
- Sew every piece together. Enjoy!
The followings are other creative sock animal crafts. Click the links below for more details. Enjoy!