Clothespins are not just for hanging the clothes! With a little bit of creativity, you can turn these clever clips into unique home decors. I’d like to show you a fun and easy way of making a clothespin wreath picture frame that is out of the ordinary. It’s a nice way to display your favorite family pictures and remind you of those precious memories. You may paint the clothespins in colors to make a festive look. Let’s get started!
What you need:
- Spray paint (optional).
How to do:
- Draw a large and small circle on the cardboard to make a ring.
- Cut out the cardboard ring.
- Glue the clothespins onto the cardboard ring. Make sure to arrange them in a nice way so that there is enough space to fit multiple pictures.
- Clip your favorite pictures.
- Hang the picture frame wreath on the wall and enjoy!
Here are more than 30 creative ways to display your family photos.