Here is a super cute idea to make pretty towel storage boxes from tin cans. They make a great storage and decoration in your bathroom. Not only is it a nice way to recycle tin cans, but it’s also a great space saving solution for small bathrooms. Your bathroom will look amazing after a little transformation. Let’s get started!
Here are the things you will need:
- 6 tin cans;
- Fabric with flower pattern;
- Paint brushes;
- White Acrylic paint;
- White primer;
- Flower template;
- Super glue;
- Wooden panel;
- Nails, bolts and nuts;
- Hot glue gun.
- Wash the tin cans thoroughly and let them dry completely.
- Apply two coats of primer on the clean tin cans. When they are completely dry, apply the white paint.
- Cut out the flowers from the fabric and glue to the tin cans.
- Use the flower template and paint to make more flower patterns on the tin cans.
- Tie the ribbon to decorate the tin cans;
- Attach the tin cans on the wooden panel and hang on the wall.