I have featured quite a lot of paper flower projects. Most of them involve cutting and sculpting the paper to form the petals of the flowers. With the help of a little device, it will be much easier to make the petals. This project is a perfect example. What a creative idea to use a golf ball to make the petals of this gorgeous flower! The flower looks very unique and pretty! And it’s very easy to make and you can work with your kids on it. Try different colors of tissue paper to make a colorful bouquet! Not only is this great for home decoration, but it’s also a fun activity to spend quality time with your kids!
Here are the things you will need:
- Tissue paper with color of your choice;
- Golf ball;
- Artificial pistils;
- Floral tape.
- Wrap a piece of tissue paper around half of the golf ball.
- Twist both ends tight.
- Remove the golf ball.
- Cut both ends to your desired length.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to make 5 tissue petals.
- Gather all five petals together with artificial pistils in the middle.
- Wrap wire around the base of the petals to hold them together.
- Wrap the base with floral tape to secure.
The followings are other easy ways to make a beautiful paper flower. Enjoy!