Here is a nice DIY project to make a beautiful flower cushion. It is a soft and comfortable cushion that you can hold or lean on when you are sitting on the sofa. In addition, its bright colors and flower shape will make it a nice piece to decorate your home. You can use your favorite colors and patterns of fabric to make it. Happy crafting!
Here are the things you may need:
- Blue floral pattern fabric;
- Blue plain fabric;
- Brown plain fabric;
- Black thread;
- Sewing machine;
- Hot glue gun;
- Polyester or cotton filling;
1. Place the blue floral and plain fabric together and draw a flower petal.
2. Sew the two pieces of fabric inside out along the contour of the petal using sewing machine.
3. Cut out the fabric petal and reverse it.
4. Insert polyester fiber filling inside the petal.
5. Sew the opening.
6. Repeat step 1-5 to make 5 more petals. Now you have 6 petals. Sew to connect one side of the 6 petals together to form a flower shape.
7. Make two balls with the plain fabric and polyester fiber filling as the center of the flower cushion.
8. Apply hot glue on the center of the flower cushion.
9. Glue the balls on the center of the flower cushion (blue ball in the front and brown ball in the back).
10. Wait for the glue to dry and this beautiful flower cushion is ready. Enjoy!
The followings are other creative DIY pillow ideas for you to make and enjoy.