Greetings from www.icreativeideas.com! Today we are going to bring you some brilliant storage solutions for bathrooms. Bathroom is one of the most important places in our home where we get to relax, so it’s also important to organize and tidy up our bathroom. But it is not an easy task especially when we have limited room space and with so many stuffs and clusters like hair tools, towels and makeup. Whether you have a small or big bathroom, you’ll always need some extra space for storage. Here we have rounded up more than 40 brilliant DIY storage and organization hacks to help you save space and have a neat and organized bathroom. Most of these DIY hacks are easy and budget-friendly. From adding storage shelves, maximizing the space under the sink to space-saving ways to store accessories, these storage and organization hacks will help you keep your bathroom neat and cluster free. Hopefully you will get inspired and put some of these ideas into practice. Enjoy!
1. How to maximize space in your bathroom cabinet
Tutorial via Alejandra.tv
2. DIY bathroom mirror storage case
Tutorial via Shanty 2 Chic
3. DIY hair tool storage cabinet
Tutorial via The Idea Room
4. Make full use of the space under the bathroom sink
Tutorial via IHeart Organizing
5. DIY rustic bathroom shelves to take advantage of the vertical space
Tutorial via Craftsman Drive
6. Add an extra shower rod in the back to hang poufs, kids toys etc.
Tutorial via Reddit
7. Install floating shelves to use the space above the toilet
Tutorial via Oh Everything Handmade